COMMON NAME: GYNOSTEMMA
Gynostemma is a sweet and slightly bitter herb. It resembles green tea in appearance and flavor, although doesn't contain caffeine like green tea does. The list of benefits of this "magic grass" as it's called are amazing. It has a strong anti-fatigue affect, strengthens the mind, increases vigor, improves digestion, eases pain, strengthens the immune system, fights off pathogens and helps reduce inflammation.
One of the most amazing qualities of gynostemma is its double direction adaptogenic affect on the central nervous system. It helps to calm the system when overactive and stimulate when under active or depressed. It has a similar effect with weight loss and weight gain depending on the individuals needs. It has such an innate intelligence that works with the body system to bring back its natural adaptability.
Currently one of the most popular tonic herbs in Asia, gynostemma earned the mighty title "southern ginseng" because the active components (saponins) and their chemical makeups are so similar. In fact, gynostemma has almost twice the amount of these amazing compounds as ginseng does! This is one major reason it has been given so much attention lately in the herbal world.
Contains over 80 gypenosides (saponins), more than any other plant, including ginseng.
Benefits of the Gynostemma Superherb:
- Calms the nerves, helps to relax
- Anti-fatigue, adaptogenic
- Top longevity herb
- Double direction adaptogenic qualities
- Helps add lean muscle for athletes
- Improves digestion
- Helps regulate weight, aids in assimilation
- Strengthen immune system
- Improve sex functions
- Helps with oxygen intake at high altitudes
- Has been used to treat bronchitis
- Helps with steroid side effects
- Eastern medicine uses as a cure-all
Organs Supported: Spleen, Lungs, Kidney, Liver, Heart
Treasures: Jing, Qi, Shen
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
- Drink It Up: Add herbs to 8oz of hot water and enjoy as a tea (optional: add sweetener)
- Blend It Up: Blend it in your favorite smoothie, protein shake, or tea
- Warm It Up: Add herbs to your next raw or warm blended soup
- Mix It Up: Add to your favorite raw or whole food recipe to supercharge
- Eat It Up: Herbs can be eaten directly to experience the full taste
Usage: 2 grams (1/2 teaspoon) twice a day. Best enjoyed in the morning or daytime.
- 50 grams per bag
- 25 servings per bag
- 10:1 water extract powder
Latin Name: Gynostemma pentaphyllum
- Taste: Sweet, Slightly Bitter
- Color: Brown
- Nature: Slightly Cool
WHY PURCHASE FROM VIMERGY:
- Our herbs use FITT™ Technology (see below), the most advanced extraction process used today
- Our herbs are wildcrafted and water extracted, keeping them natural, pure and heated under 104 degrees
- Our herbs are all 10:1 concentrated, meaning that it's not just the herb powdered (as many other companies offer), but rather in a 10x concentrated powerful form
- We only use non-GMO brown rice powder as an excipient, keeping it virtually allergy free, compared to corn or wheat excipients used by other brands
- Our products are preventive care at its finest, designed to help keep you healthy, vital, and energized. Compared to western medicine and the average hospital bill when feeling sick, these products pay for themselves
- We offer a variety of over 20 different superherbs, essentially your one-stop-shop for energy, vitality, and superior health
- Guarantee: If you can find a higher quality wildcrafted water extracted herb than ours, we will happily accept your unopened product within 30 days for a no questions asked refund. We stand behind what we sell as being the highest quality Chinese herbs available.
Our tonic superherbs directly impact youthfulness, and are for people serious about their health. Read more below.
What are herbal extracts? Herbal extracts are an excellent way of getting the goodness from a herb, without the trouble of often elaborate preparations and long cooking times often required with using herbs in their crude whole form. This product is 10:1 water extracted, meaning that it's not simply the herb powdered, but rather in a 10x times concentrated form.
How are herbal extracts made? The raw herbs are prepared by hot water extraction under 104 degrees, the water is then evaporated off until all that is left is the essential oils and active ingredients. These are then bound together with an excipient, small amounts of non-GM brown rice powder (less than 5%).
FITT™ Technology: Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology ensures no adulterations, and the safety and consistency of our final product. It's the most advanced extraction process used today in which the herbs are never heated above 104 degrees, thus maintaining its raw state and keeping its amino acids and essential oils intact. View the Certificate of Analysis.Purity: This product is Vegan, Kosher and 100% Wildcrafted. It is GMO and ETO free, and is non-irradiated. It’s also free from wheat, gluten, soy, added sugar, salt, lactose, preservatives, or any other fillers. All water extracted herbs are in 10:1 extracted powder form. This product has been cultivated, and is ready to use from the bag.
Directions: These tonic herbs are food grade and safe to use as you would culinary herbs. They can be added to any foods or drinks. We generally prefer to simply add 8oz of hot water and make as a tea. See below for more ideas on how to use.
As with all tonic herbs, we do not recommend using while pregnant, unless under the direction of your doctor or herbalist.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.