Give your immune system support with this specially buffered, stomach-friendly, high potency Vitamin C, enhanced with Rose Hips, Grapeseed Extract and Rutin.*
Micro-C is a special blend of buffered vitamin C that’s gentler on the stomach than traditional forms of vitamin C.* Our unique formula is enhanced with Rose Hips, Grape Seed Extract, Rutin, and Acerola Fruit Extract. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that supports a healthy immune system, cardiovascular system and skin health.*
- Buffered, lower-acid form that’s easy on the digestive tract*
- Powerful antioxidant that may help protect cells from free radical damage*
- Promotes immune, respiratory and cardiovascular health*
- Promotes skin health by supporting collagen production*
We all face a lot of battles in today's world, so we need to keep our immune system strong. Our improved vitamin C formula, Micro-C, which is enhanced with Rose Hips and Grape Seed Extract, offers you an easy way to support respiratory health and your immune system daily.* This special formula is also enhanced with bioflavonoids Acerola Fruit Extract and Rutin. We recommend combining our L-Lysine with Micro-C together for a healthy immune supporting duo.*
- This product is high in antioxidant vitamin C
- Vitamin C supports respiratory health, a healthy immune system and healthy cardiovascular system*
- Vitamin C supports skin health*
- 500mg buffered vitamin C per capsule
- Buffered forms of Vitamin C, such as calcium and magnesium ascorbate, are less acidic than traditional forms of vitamin C. Individuals sensitive to acidic food may find the buffered forms easier to digest*
- Now with twice the magnesium!
- Uniquely enhanced with Rose Hips, Grape Seed Extract, and bioflavonoids
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Soy-Free, Vegan, Paleo
- No Citric Acid and No Gelatin
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule or more, 1 to 2 times daily.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.