With warmer weather, we expect blooming flowers, bursts of pollen, and fresh grass. Like many of you, we eagerly await these earthly and energetic transformations. While we prepare to throw open our windows to the freshness of spring, we also anticipate that seasonal demands require more work from our immune systems.
But don't worry, there are many natural ways to support your immune system during this time. Starting early and consistently with supplements that nourish and support immune health is key to not only surviving but thriving through spring. Shop immunity
5 Essential Supplements to Help Ease the Transition to More Daylight
1. Consider Melatonin: Preparing for the start of Daylight Saving Time, turn to Vimergy Melatonin for healthy sleep support. Melatonin is a hormone that is naturally produced by the body and helps regulate sleep-wake cycles. High quality sleep supports a balanced immune system
2. Boost Your Zinc Intake: Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a crucial role in immune function. It helps to activate immune cells and supports the body's natural defenses.*
3. Try Organic PropolisPure®: Daily Propolis intake swarms the immune system with beneficial polyphenols and other compounds that help make your immune system as strong and resilient as a bee's hive. *
4. Stay Cool with Lemon Balm: This common garden herb helps soothe the body and calm the mind by relieving occasional stress or nervous tension.*
5. Looking for a coffee alternative? Chaga contains polysaccharides that can help support immune function.*
Mix and save! Access a 5% discount on individual product prices when you combine 3 or more different products. Shop all
A daily supplement ritual combined with regular exercise, reducing stress levels, and eating a healthy diet can all contribute to overall wellness and immune function.
We hope these five tips for spring immune support will help you stay healthy and vibrant during this season.
Stay well and enjoy the sunshine!