New Smaller Capsule! Same Potency.5-MTHF, also known as methylfolate, is the active form of the vitamin folate, and can be used by the body immediately. Vimergy 5-MTHF provides 5mg of highly-absorbable methylfolate per capsule to support your brain health. The addition of 500mcg of B12 from a blend of adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin brings further enhancement to Vimergy 5-MTHF.
- Active form of folate used immediately by the body – no conversion needed
- Promotes brain health and cognitive function*
- Promotes the production of neurotransmitters for mood and brain function*
- Supports healthy homocysteine levels*
- Supports healthy neural tube development in babies when taken by pregnant women*
Folate is an essential vitamin. It’s essential for cell division and the synthesis of amino acids and nucleic acids. Methylfolate regulates the synthesis of three important neurotransmitters: serotonin; dopamine; and norepinephrine. If you’re looking for support for brain health and cognitive function, 5-MTHF can help.* It also supports healthy homocysteine levels.*
- Folate supports brain health*
- 5-MTHF supplementation supports healthy homocysteine levels*
- Long-term supplementation (>3 years) with folate supports healthy cognitive function in individuals 50 years of age and older*
- Each capsule contains 5mg (5,000mcg) of 5-MTHF (methylfolate) and 500mcg of B12 from adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin as an enhancement to the 5-MTHF.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Soy-Free, Vegan, Paleo
- No Citric Acid, No Rice Flour, No Gelatin
- Folate is one of 13 essential vitamins for humans*
- Methylfolate is the active form of the vitamin folate, and can be used by the body immediately. Folic acid, the synthetic form of folate, cannot be used by the body until after it is converted to methylfolate*
- Methylfolate can enter the brain immediately through the blood brain barrier. Folic acid must first be converted to methylfolate before it can cross the blood brain barrier*
- Methylfolate regulates the synthesis of three important neurotransmitters: serotonin; dopamine; and norepinephrine*
- Folate is essential in the synthesis of amino acids and nucleic acids. Insufficient quantities of folate in the diet can result in dangerous alterations in DNA and protein synthesis*
- Folate is essential for cell division*
- Women who consume healthy diets with adequate folate during their childbearing years may reduce their risk of having a child with neural tube birth defects. Sources of folate include fruit, vegetables, whole grain products, and dietary supplements*
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.