Elderberry Syrup is known for its immune-supporting properties, which makes is a fantastic supplement to include during cold and flu season, or all year-long! But not every elderberry syrup offers the trifecta of potency, quality, and cleanliness of ingredients, and many have added ingredients such as sugar, citric acid, alcohol, or natural or artificial flavors that are not ideal. Vimergy Elderberry Syrup is sweetened only with organic raw honey and organic mulberry extract. We never use any sneaky flavors, citric acid, or alcohol. And even better, each serving also gives you 100mg of added buffered vitamin C, taking this Elderberry Syrup to a new level of health support! This is a great way to get this gentle vitamin C into your children.
You can use it for immune support, cardiovascular support, skin health, and as an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin C. Vimergy Elderberry Syrup couldn’t be easier to take: simply pour or spoon out one teaspoon of Elderberry Syrup and take 1-2 times daily. You can enjoy it straight from a teaspoon for a yummy boost or add it to water, juice, or a smoothie.
- Organic Elderberry Juice 16:1 Extract provides 15,040mg herbal equivalency of fresh, organic elderberries in every serving
- Organic Mulberry 4:1 Extract provides 1,000mg of herbal equivalency of fresh, organic mulberries in every serving
- 100mg of buffered vitamin C from magnesium ascorbate and calcium ascorbate in every serving - this is an incredible benefit that makes this product unique!
- This product contains buffered forms of Vitamin C, which many people find gentler on the stomach than the traditional form of Vitamin C
- Vimergy Elderberry Syrup supports a healthy immune system in adults and children
- This product is high in antioxidant Vitamin C
- Vitamin C supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Vitamin C supports skin health
- Created with Organic Raw Honey (some may consider non-vegan)
- USDA Organic, Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Vegetarian & Paleo-Friendly
- No Citric Acid, Fillers, Additives, Artificial Flavors or Natural Flavors
How to Use
ADULTS: As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon (5ml), one to two times a day.
CHILDREN 2-12 YEARS: As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon daily.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening.
Contraindications: Consult your doctor before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, have any medical condition, or are taking any medication. Do not exceed more than 1 teaspoon per day for children age 2 to 12. Contains honey. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.