Give your immune system support with this specially buffered, stomach-friendly, high potency Vitamin C, enhanced with Rose Hips, Grapeseed Extract and Rutin.*
Micro-C is a special blend of buffered vitamin C that’s gentler on the stomach than traditional forms of vitamin C.* Our unique formula is enhanced with Rose Hips, Grape Seed Extract, Rutin, and Acerola Fruit Extract. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that supports a healthy immune system, cardiovascular system and skin health.*
- Buffered, lower-acid form that’s easy on the digestive tract*
- Powerful antioxidant that may help protect cells from free radical damage*
- Promotes immune and cardiovascular health*
- Promotes skin health by supporting collagen production*
We all face a lot of battles in today's world, so we need to keep our immune system strong. Our improved vitamin C formula, Micro-C, which is enhanced with Rose Hips and Grape Seed Extract, offers you an easy way to support your immune system daily.* This special formula is also enhanced with bioflavonoids Acerola Fruit Extract and Rutin. We recommend combining our L-Lysine with Micro-C together for a healthy immune supporting duo.*
- This product is high in antioxidant vitamin C
- Vitamin C supports a healthy immune system and healthy cardiovascular system*
- Vitamin C supports skin health*
- Buffered forms of Vitamin C, such as calcium and magnesium ascorbate, are less acidic than traditional forms of vitamin C. As a result, some individuals sensitive to acidic food may find the buffered forms easier to digest*
- 500mg buffered vitamin C per capsule
- Uniquely enhanced with Rose Hips, Grape Seed Extract, and bioflavonoids
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Soy-Free, Vegan, Paleo
- No Citric Acid and No Gelatin
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule or more, 1 to 2 times daily.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.