Why is liver health important? Because the liver is critical to our overall health.
Milk thistle is known for its ability to support liver health specifically.
Milk Thistle has been used as a therapeutic for more than 2000 years and was commonly recommended by ancient Greek and Roman herbalists, such as Dioscorides and Pliny the Elder. The liver plays a central role in metabolic processes in the body, converts nutrients in our diet into forms our body can use, and helps clear toxic substances from our body, for starters.
- Supports liver health
- Potent 20:1 alcohol-free formula
- Created with Organic Glycerin (100% flax-based, fat free)
- Milk thistle is a naturally bitter herb. Vimergy Milk Thistle uses a hint of Organic Apple Juice, Organic Mulberry Extract, and Organic Lemon Juice to add additional nutrients and a better flavor.
- Vimergy Milk Thistle can be taken in a glass of water or juice.
- USDA Organic, Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Corn- Free, Soy-Free, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- No Citric Acid, Fillers, Additives, Artificial Flavors or Natural Flavors
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take 2 droppers (2mL, 44-48 drops) once a day in
water or juice.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Consult your doctor prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have any medical condition. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.