When our skin is exposed to sunlight, it produces a specific form of Vitamin D, which is called Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 increases and maintains serum levels of Vitamin D better than Vitamin D2. But we don’t always get enough sun exposure year-round, and even if we do, we still may benefit from a pure, high-quality Vitamin D3 supplement due to the benefits it can offer. Older adults, obese individuals, and people with limited sun exposure can be at increased risk of developing Vitamin D insufficiency. These groups may need dietary supplements to meet their Vitamin D requirements.
- 1,000 IU (25mcg) of Vitamin D3 in every serving
- 100% vegan and alcohol-free formula
- Can be taken by placing directly in your mouth or add it to a glass of water, juice, or a smoothie
- Has a naturally mild, pleasant taste
- USDA Organic, Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Corn-Free, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- No Citric Acid, Fillers, Additives, Artificial Flavors or Natural Flavors
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take 5 drops then swallow, 1 to 2 times daily.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.