Organic Barley Grass Juice
Organic Barley Grass Juice
An easy way to get the power of the nutrients in Organic Barley Grass Juice. Make it part of your daily routine.
Meet the easiest way to go truly green! Our premium USDA Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder contains life-giving micronutrients such as iron, calcium, selenium, vitamin C and E, essential amino acids and a whole host of other nutrients.
- Powerful 21X concentration for maximum benefit*
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Rich in polyphenols for antioxidant support*
- Rich in folate, aminos, iron, potassium, calcium, selenium, and vitamins A, B1, C, E
We face toxins, pollutants and threats to our health on a daily basis in today’s world. The abundance of nutrients in Barley Grass Juice Powder are here to support you. It contains important vitamins, minerals, amino acids and compounds that support a healthy cardiovascular system.* This concentrated extract in powder form is an effortless way to incorporate the power of Barley Grass Juice into your diet, even on the busiest days! Just add to water or mix in your favorite smoothie.
- Barley Grass is a rich source of a number of important compounds such as phenolic acids, flavonoids, lignans, tocols, phytosterols, folate, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), superoxide dismutase (SOD), essential amino acids, iron, potassium, calcium, selenium, tryptophan, chlorophyll, and vitamins A, B1, C, and E*
- Consumption of polyphenol-rich foods, such as barley grass, supports a healthy cardiovascular system*
- The green barley grass shoot does not contain gluten, unlike the wheat grain
- Our Barley Grass Juice Powder is concentrated 21 times making it more powerful
- USDA Organic, USA Grown, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Kosher, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- Contains no additives or fillers. 100% Pure
How to Use
Serving: Mix 1 scoop (4g) in water, juice, or a smoothie. Take one to two times daily. It's the perfect way to start the day!
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place
Contraindications Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
Allergen Information Processed in a facility that processes tree nuts only, not peanuts. There is a full deep cleaning-sanitation on the equipment after the manufacturing of any allergenic product. The packaging room is swab tested after every batch to verify there are no cross contamination or residual proteins, with separate processing SOPs for allergens.
California Residents: see Prop 65 warning
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.